globaloria blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Paper prototype

Making a paper prototype really helps out when making the game.  Drawing the game first, lets you realize how the game should be played and help you design it when ready.  It is coming along nicely and should be done here soon.  Doing the prototype lets me have the choice to change the game to the way i want to before I start.  I'm excited about making the game now and i'm glad the prototype helped out.

2 comments:

  1. I just wish you and Ryan hadn't filmed your prototypes sideways, Stephen. I'm glad it was a worthwhile learning experience for you. I'm also happy we got your GameDemo files straightened out this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve your explanation about the paper prototype was absolutely riveting, compelling, and rich. It was definitely enriching and brightened my day. I perhaps was a little over the top, but nonetheless impressed.

    ReplyDelete