globaloria blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

game idea

Making a game out of paper really helped out a lot in the game making process because i now have a better understanding of what the game will look like.  I now know what I should do to improve my game before I actually start making it.  Knowing what the game will look like gives me the ability to make changes in the future before I start to make the game.  I think this was a real good idea and I'm glad I had the chance to do it. I might have to make a few changes to the game now to improve it but I think i can fix it in time to start my game. 

2 comments:

  1. Stephen, I'm sorry I couldn't be there today to watch your filming. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Keep pondering the changes you want to make prior to our starting the actionscripting and game demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, this post is a good description of the process you are going through to develop your game. It's great to see that you appreciate the purpose of doing a paper prototype.

    ReplyDelete