globaloria blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Assembling demos

In making this demo, I feel I learned alot about my topic.  I feel I learned a good deal about what a person goes through, in the process of getting a job.  All the information I got was helpful and I now feel I have a good concept of my game.  I only wish that there was a little more info on the topic, but I still feel it had enough info to make my demo right.  I took the responsibility of looking up the information and finding out what to be in the game all by myself.  I had help from other sites, but I knew what to put in my game and researched to find it.  Next time I'm going to try to use the information I already know, instead of finding it from other sites.  It's not a bad thing to use other sites but I'd like to use what I know next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment