The concept of my game isn't too bad. Most of the things I want to do, I already know so it should be easy to work with. I plan on adding buttons and text to my game so you can click the button and text will appear. Then you will click another button to get multiple choice answers to choose from. I also plan on making the people walk but I already know how to do that. If I can though, I would like to be able to move the persons legs so it will look more like they are walking. But otherwise, I think I know how to do most of the stuff.
Where is the link list for Flash tutorials, Stephen? You were supposed to use the ones you added to your team page when you updated it. Also this is not a very rich blog since it consists of text only. You did the same on your last blog posting also. Remember the assignment is rich blog--not just a text blog.
ReplyDelete