globaloria blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I just learned this

I have learned a lot about my game topic since I started this project.  The main thing I learned about my topic is that it is very hard to get a job in today's world.  I learned this from looking it up on wikipedia and other sources.  I believe that these sources are true because they were on reliable pages like newspaper pages.  Learning this really helped me to make this game and it was very informative to learn.

3 comments:

  1. well i like ur blog it looks cool... i mean wht does people losing their jobs have anything to do with your game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was quite an informative blog. On the other hand, it was confusing to get the jist of the main aim of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen, there were two blog topics for today since I was in the hospital and you needed to work for the substitute. This all-text posting doesn't seem indicative of 90 minutes worth of work.

    ReplyDelete