globaloria blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

What's your feedback

My game demo presentation was filmed the other day, and I got a lot of feedback from it.  Some of the feedback was positive and some was negative, but now I know what to change.  They gave me some good ideas about how to make my game better.  I plan on changing my game a little bit now, in order to make more sense.  My main idea is the same, but I want to take some things out to make it better.  I think that the idea about putting in choices of jobs was a good idea, and I plan on adding it in.  That will make the game funnier, and it'll give the player more options to choose from. 

2 comments:

  1. You had a very good presentation! I enjoyed it and welcomed the opportunity to learn more about your game. Good to see you will be utilizing some of the feedback in a positive way. Looking forward to seeing your completed game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your embedded video clip? I posted the code on your board two weeks ago just as I did for everyone else who was unable to upload their own from school after editing it. Please take care of this. Video would be the component to make this a rich blog. As it stands, you have created a text-only blog.

    ReplyDelete