globaloria blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Job Hunters

The name of my game will be Job Hunters and the point of it is to get the job you want.  You will go to a job interview, for the job you want and you will answer the questions right you will get points and eventually get the job.  But if you answer a question wrong, you will lose points and after you lose so many points you will fall through a trap door and die.  The point of the game is to answer questions right and stay above a certain amount of points to win.  I am very excited about making this game and I can't wait to get started. 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post on your game, Stephen. I love the Ikea cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your game Spog. However I don't believe your character should die. He should just wallow in his depression and unemployment until he literally falls apart. You know what? Actually, the loser could become a part of the Cleveland Browns. Now that's a dead end job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great game idea! I really like the cartoon too.

    ReplyDelete