globaloria blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

team game

I am in a team of one so i will do all of the work for my game by myself.  I will have design the game and characters by myself but it will be fun just to work on my game.  I would prefer working by myself anyways because then you can work on your game the way you want to.  With a partner, you have to discuss what to do with your partner and it can slow down the process of your game.  But i think making this game will be fun anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. Working with a partner can slow down the process during discussion but it can also speed up the process of coding the game when you get started. However, I usually feel the same way you do and choose to work alone the way I want.

    ReplyDelete