1.http://www.jobsnd.com/ https://jobs.mt.gov/jobs/login.seek http://www.careercounselingservices.com/section.cfm?wSectionID=3548http://www.philly.com/
My name is stephen and I plan on making a game about job services in my Globaloria class this year. I think it will be a good game to play once it is made. To help out the process I will use links from other pages to help design my game. The links can tell me about what my game is about and what to put in it. Links can also allow other people to see what your game should be about and see if you made it right

A game about jobs certainly sounds good. Is the game going to be about finding people jobs or about people doing jobs?
ReplyDeleteThis is a good idea and it's kind of a vague topic so you will have a lot to work with when you make your game!
ReplyDeleteStephen, I like the game concept. However, I don't see your links added to this page.
ReplyDeleteStephen, given the state of our economy your game idea is certainly topical and will be very useful. I wish you the best with your progress in Globaloria.
ReplyDeleteStephen your subject matter is most righteous. Spot on, Spog. However you must make your topic less vague.
ReplyDeleteThe concept of this game is really interesting. I could use a job lol.
ReplyDelete