globaloria blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Minigame

Today I finished how to make my minigame and now i'm ready to make my own.  I now know how to make my creations move which is very important in my game.  I can also make things worth points now so when i go through a interview sucessfully then I will be rewarded points.  The whole process is a little complicated but i think i will be able to do it.  I'm very excited about making this game and hope we start soon.

4 comments:

  1. We will be starting the process next week, Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are excited about creating your own game. Keep working and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mini-Game had many problems but with what i learned last year in digital imaging with Mrs.Smith it wasn't as difficult

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds pretty cool. It makes me realize how bad I am at interviews. i'll never get any points in your game.

    ReplyDelete